Friday, February 17, 2012

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Weather

 

In theory it should be easier to slim in winter. We burn calories to keep warm. Sadly, our biological instincts are to stoke up on comfort foods when it's cold. If only we could be satisfied with cold salads when it's freezing outside we'd soon lose that flab.

Pity I can't do that either!

I've paid silly money for a personal trainer at my gym / pool. Well she is beautiful, young and blonde, and I'm a bloke... I'm putting on muscle now but it's only increased my appetite. Doh.

Geoff
http://geoffnelder.com

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, "Lila" <lila060506@...> wrote:
>
> Snowed again last night.
>
> I don't think we are meant to slim in winter!
>
> Lila
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment