Saturday, August 13, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: It's slow in here

 

I went on a cruise the end of June thru the Mediterranean. Flew to Barcelona (awful veg food!), the cruised to Provence and Monaco (food was eh...), and then was off to Italy (three stops and all were delish!). Even on the ship the food was ick!
Last weekend I went to NYC for the first time for 3 days. I had the best veg food and all the local places were really knowlegable about their foods and ways to keep it veg. I gained more weight in those 3 days thank 12 days in Europe!
But, now that the school year and routines are about to settle in, I'm ready to get back to whole foods-fresh fruits and veggies
We had beans and rice for 2 dinners and a lunch, adding steamed broccoli or sauteed spinach each time.
Watermelon has been soaking in vodka for a week in the fridge, and I'm taking that with a pasta salad to Siesta Key, Fl, for an overnight trip tonight. It's only an hour away, so hopefully I won't be gaining any weight!

Cassie
"life's a garden, dig it!"

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2011, at 12:02 PM, "Lila" <lila060506@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Where is everyone?

Lila

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
Know your score. Know what your credit strengths are. freecreditscore.com .
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment