Friday, February 25, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] I'm a bad poster!

 



I think because pain really kicked in and add to that my thyroid
has gone wonky again (I will have the upped dosage from next week),
weight wise I have stuck round about 23 stone (322 pounds) BUT even
though my thyroid has dropped too low again this time I have not put any
weight on so Rations are working to the extent that I stayed the same!

Pain, hmm well the ankle is as bad as ever, and adding to that my
pelvis has decided to join in so I can barely sit, standing, well forget
it! and lying down is painful as well - just not as painful *wry grin*

Add into this depression, I was out yesterday (needed to go to the
Post Office) and I called in the pub on the way back, when I left I had
the feeling that they were glad to see me go and that they were laughing
at me, which makes me not want to go down there without Dr Dragon,
which means I will just not leave the house most of the time.





The Dragon
Current stitching - Map of Durham
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment